Wednesday, September 22, 2010

=w=

I'm still trying to recover from the most amazing time last night. 3 things: Open Bar, Free Food, Free WEEZER!
I started my day off thinking I was just going to catch Weezer, sing along then go home. Oh boy was I in for a rude awakening. The security guard that was in charge of the area next to us (while we were in line) looked and acted almost exactly like Terry Crews! I was in love, he was completely hilarious. We waited for about 5 hours (although we had tickets it was a first come first show event so we had to make sure we'd get in). The VIP line was getting longer and longer every minute we thought we weren't going to get in and I was super bummed out. Theeeeen some man put his hand to my left and said "Everyone from here and forward is getting in" Woohoo!! So we get in and they want to see my ID for the OPEN BAR. Say What!? Ash and I hung out with Jac n Coke for a minute. I realized I don't even like hard liquor very much so I stuck to wine. Once Weezer came on it was non-stop dancing for what seemed like hours. I have never danced my booty off like that, EVER. It was incredible. They payed "Perfect Situation" and "Memories", the rest of the set was from The Blue and Green album, PERFECT! The smell of herb, cameras flashing, french fries, Hot dogs, and Pizza were all over the place. The night was magical. I couldn't have asked for anything better, ever. It was completely perfect.

No comments: