Sunday, September 19, 2010

You say it's your birthday

Leo turned 10 yesterday and mi familia went all out on everything. By the end of the night Mariisa had huge pink bunny ears, I had an Indian Head dress on and everyone was completely wasted. Success?
I just placed my order for this beauty:

I can't wait until it's in my hands!
I also found mi papa's video camera so I'm very excited to start some stop motion projects! I don't have much patience so this will be an excellent way to exercise that part of me.
Tuesday I have a date with =w=!
Thursday I'm having lunch with an old friend that I haven't seen or talked to in a little over a year.
And Mi Cranberry Orange Muffin Cookie is coming out on Friday and staying until Monday :) This week looks like it's going to be a fantastic one!

No comments: